Sunday, March 20, 2005

Response from David Kilgour

Here's the Reply Letter.

In his letter he also included the following article on his website: Same-Sex Marriage – Some Public Policy & Religious Concerns

As I read some more about Mr. Kilgour, I have to say I was quite impressed with his positions on many issues. He is not afraid to profess himself as a Christian and seems to be a man who is standing for something good.

The one concern I do have is with his statement of support for the concept of civil unions. In my mind it is just another name for the same thing and will lead to the same results i.e. a tendancy towards the dissolving of the family unit as a fundamental building block of society.

Let me know your thoughts on this response and David Kilgour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home